Built on November 11, 2020
- The web filtering proxy core is now able to process policies (by user IP, address range or subnet). These filtering policies can also be configured in Microsoft Management Console.
- History component writes proxy access logs as JSON entries making it very simple to parse.
- Added updater component that allows for automatic actualization of definition files for filtering modules.
Built on November 2, 2020.
- Administrative UI is implemented as MMC management snap-in.
Built on October 05, 2020.
- Improvements in handling of connections to domain names with several IP addresses. Small fixes in code and optimizations.
Built on September 19, 2020.
- First version of the application. Web Filtering Proxy service is mostly capable of web filtering just as it is done in Web Safety project for Linux. The product runs on Microsoft Windows as NETWORK SERVICE and is managed by manually changing the